Wiwa Inject HD1
Wiwa Crack Injection Pump
The new dimension for injection and pressure grouting tasks. The injection units HD 1 are particularly suitable for the injection and pressure grouting of low viscosity epoxy or polyurethane resins.
• Compact, portable and powerful pneumatic injection equipment.
• The WIWA Inject HD 1 is especially suited for injecting low viscosity epoxy or polyurethane resins.
• The WIWA Inject HD 1 are is to use and transport, making them ideal if working from a scaffold or in a shaft or tunnel.
• Listening to the motor will signal to the operator how close the injection process is to completion. As soon as the motor stops, the hole is filled.
• The injection pressure is freely adjustable.
• The advantage of air-driven piston pumps compared to electric-driven diaphragm pumps is the fact that the air motor stops running when each hole is full.
|Output per cycle||14 cm3 (0.47fl.oz)|
|Max. operating pressure||264 bar (3828 psi)|
|Max. input air||8 bar (116 psi)|
|Feed funnel capacity||1.5L|
Download – Inject HD1 brochure