Airless Automatic Roadmarking Spray gun
Robust automatic spray gun which disengages by way of a return spring. For faster and more accurate operation, the gun can be equipped with an optional pneumatic assist.
Perfect alternative for roadmarking.
- Robust, reliable design
- Service freindly
- Key slot for improved mounting adjustment
- High durability due to tungsten carbide balls and valve seats
- Short needle travel provides faster closing
- Separate paint and pressure sections to prevent clogging and jamming of the spring
- Large fluid passages for processing high viscosity and coarse materials
|Max. nominal pressure||
200, 225, 400 bar
|Max. allowable material temperature||80 °C|
|Material inlet||1/4″ NPS / 3/8″ NPS / M16 x 1.5|
|Weight including tip guard||0.42 kg|