T3 Transfer Pump
Graco 3:1 Ratio Transfer Pump
Graco’s T3 transfer pump maintains performance in any environment. Transfer pumps are required to feed chemical to your Reactor spray machine or any other equipment requiring fluid transfer. Consider your material viscosities, desired output rate, interior ceiling height of your rig, and available air pressure when choosing your ideal transfer pump.
The T3 Transfer Pump combines Graco’s proven Merkur air-motor and popular T2 stainless steel lower. The T3 is a 3:1 ratio pump – using less air pressure to provide the same fluid pressure required.
Ideal for moving A and B materials to Reactor spray machines.
Click here to find out more
Graco’s Transfer pumps provide consistent feed pressures and flow rates for dependable results. Includes a feature that will lower pressure drops with higher viscosity materials at any ambient temperature. The pump is longer lasting – designed for durability with less maintenance. Including stainless steel wetted parts for corrosion resistance. Finally, Graco transfer pumps have a quick-release bung adapter for easy drum removal without interference from hose connections.
See below to download the Graco Transfer pump brochure and operation manual.
Click here to contact one of our Sales representatives
- Easier to maneuver – The overall height of the T3 is 3.7 inches (9.4 cm) shorter above the drum than the T2, making it easier to remove from the drum inside of a spray rig.
- More quiet – Studies show the T3 Transfer Pump is about 3x more quiet than the T2 Transfer Pump.
- Less maintenance – the Merkur air-motor is based on air pilot valve technology. The air-motor switching is purely pneumatic. This differs from T1 and T2 Transfer Pumps, which use a mechanical reversing mechanism in the air-motor.
- Provide consistent feed pressures and flow rates for dependable results
- Lower pressure drops with higher viscosity materials at any ambient temperature
- Designed and manufactured by the worldwide leader in pump technology
- Longer lasting pump – designed for durability with less maintenance
- Quick-release bung adapter for easy drum removal without interference from hose connections
- Stainless steel wetted parts for corrosion-resistance
- PTFE seals for improved performance and less maintenance