T2 Transfer Pump
Graco 2:1 Ratio Transfer Pump
Graco’s T2 transfer pump maintains performance in any environment. Transfer pumps are required to feed chemical to your Reactor spray machine or any other equipment requiring fluid transfer. Consider your material viscosities, desired output rate, interior ceiling height of your rig, and available air pressure when choosing your ideal transfer pump.
Ideal for moving A and B materials to Reactor spray machines.
Graco’s Transfer pumps provide consistent feed pressures and flow rates for dependable results. Includes a feature that will lower pressure drops with higher viscosity materials at any ambient temperature. The pump is longer lasting – designed for durability with less maintenance. Including stainless steel wetted parts for corrosion resistance. Finally, Graco transfer pumps have a quick-release bung adapter for easy drum removal without interference from hose connections.
See below to download the Graco Transfer pump brochure and operation manual.
- Provide consistent feed pressures and flow rates for dependable results
- Lower pressure drops with higher viscosity materials at any ambient temperature
- Designed and manufactured by the worldwide leader in pump technology
- Longer lasting pump – designed for durability with less maintenance
- Quick-release bung adapter for easy drum removal without interference from hose connections
- Stainless steel wetted parts for corrosion-resistance
- PTFE seals for improved performance and less maintenance