Sanitary Pail Unloaders
Graco SaniForce Pail Unloaders for Medium to High Viscosity Materials
Graco’s SaniForce Sanitary Pail Unloaders evacuate medium to high viscosity products from their 5 or 7 gallon (19 or 26.5 litre) containers without diluting or heating the contents. With up to 99% evacuation rate, SaniForce Pail Unloaders are designed to increase efficiency with faster change-out of containers and prevent injuries from lifting and dumping material out of containers. Common applications include the transfer of icing, frostings, fondants, fruit paste, caramels, chocolates, cosmetics, and more.
SaniForce Pail Unloader systems are built to handle your thickest, toughest food, personal care, and pharmaceutical ingredient transfer. With up to 99% evacuation rates the SaniForce systems reduce product waste while providing a solution to transfer products up to 1,000,000 cps utilising sanitary designed high pressure piston pumps. Ram systems increase food safety by creating a sealed system with the container and improve worker ergonomics by preventing injury due to manual scooping and dumping of containers and ingredients. The overall system is able to accomodate 5 and 7 gallon pail sizes.
High-pressure sanitary/hygienic container unloading for ingredients or products up to 1,000,000 cps
- Up to 99% evacuation rate of medium to high viscosity materials without diluting or heating the contents.
- Designed for quick disassembly for easy cleaning and sanitising
- Potable, stainless steel construction.
- One size follower plate and seal to accommodate 5 or 7 gallon (19 or 26.5 litre) pails.
- Prevents injuries from lifting and dumping material out of containers.