Husky 716 Double Diaphragm Pump
Graco’s Husky 716 – 3/4″ Air Driven
The Husky 716 air-operated diaphragm pump features an external controller for remote control capabilities.
You have the choice of Aluminium or Stainless Steel fluid sections.
Graco’s Husky air-operated double diaphragm pumps are loaded with features to help you get the job done right, every time. Husky Pumps are built to save you money!
The Husky 716 air-operated double diaphragm pump features has no mechanical seals to avoid fluid leaks or failures. Also, it’ super easy to maintain and service the air valves and balls, thus reducing downtime.
- Center and end porting options
- No mechanical seals which causes fluid leaks or failures
- Runs quietly at less than 85 dBa with easy-to-use remote muffler capability for even lower noise levels
- Easy-to-service air valve and ball checks
- 3/4 in (19.05 mm) center- and end-porting
- No seals to leak or fail
- Quiet running less than 85 dBa with easy-to-use remote muffler capability for even lower noise levels