Air-Operated Double Diaphragm Pump
The Husky 307 has a 3/8 inch (9.52 mm) connection and is available in polypropylene and groundable acetal.
The Husky 307 air-operated diaphragm pump features a stall-free low pulsation air valve that provides a smooth and rapid changeover.
Benefits of the Husky 307 double diaphragm pump
- Pump Inlet/Outlet Size: 307 – 3/8 inch, 7 gpm (10mm, 26 lpm)
- Centre Section: [P01A] Polypropylene Standard Air Valve (NPT)
- Porting: [P3] Polypropylene Standard Porting (NPT)
- Seats: [PP] Polypropylene
- Balls: [SP] Santoprene
- Diaphragms: [SP] Santoprene
- Typical Application: Chemical – Highest diaphragm life where santoprene can be used instead of PTFE
Please contact Customer services for suitable material configurations – 09 479 8860.
- Quick and easy assembly and disassembly design
- Easy to service air valve and ball checks
- Operates on as little as 20 psi (1.4 bar, 0.14 MPa)
- Split manifold option to pump multiple fluids without mixing
- Every pump is tested prior to shipping