Husky 307 Double Diaphragm Pump
Graco’s Husky 307 – 3/8″ Air Driven
The Air operated Husky double diaphragm 307 pump features a stall-free low pulsation air valve that provides a smooth and rapid changeover.
Available with Acetal or Polypropylene fluid sections.
Use this tool to help select the correct Husky pump for you!
Typical applications include oil transfer and evacuation, fuel dispense and transfer, windshield wash solution dispense, and water and anti-freeze dispense. Some models UL-approved for use in pumping gasoline and gasoline/alcohol blends up to 10% ethanol, diesel fuel, fuel oil and lubricating oil.
Click here to see Graco’s full range of Husky 307 pumps.
- Quick and easy assembly and disassembly design
- Easy to service air valve and ball checks
- Operates on as little as 20 psi (1.4 bar, 0.14 MPa)
- Split manifold option to pump multiple fluids without mixing
- Every pump is tested prior to shipping
- 3/8 in (9.52 mm) end porting
- Delivery up to 7 gpm (26.5 lpm)
- Easy-to-service air valve and ball checks