Husky 2200 Double Diaphragm Pump
Graco’s Husky 2200 – 2″ Air Driven
Graco’s Husky 2200 double diaphragm pump features a single piece polypropylene centre section for increased reliability and chemical compatibility. Plus a patented, high-reliability modular air valve that is online serviceable. Graco’s Husky 2200 diaphragm pump is designed with a reinforced frame for improved reliability and will help to eliminate fluid leakage.
Available with Polypropylene or PVDF Fluid sections.
- Overall improved air efficiency
- Highest fluid flow rate in its class
- Expanded material offering to handle endless applications
- Available with Overmolded diaphragms (up to 5 times longer diaphragm life
- 2 in (50.8 mm) ANSI center and end-porting options available
- High flow – 200 gpm (757 lpm) in a compact, portable size
- Fluid pressure to 125 psi (8.6 bar, 0.86 MPa)
- Lube-free operation
- Available in polypropylene and PVDF
- Epoxy-coated air section for tough environmental conditions