Husky 2150 Double Diaphragm Pump
Graco’s Husky 2150 – 2″ Air Driven
The Husky 2150 double diaphragm pump features a stall-free low pulsation air valve which provides a smooth and rapid changeover.
Available in Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Ductile iron, PVDF or Polypropylene fluid sections.
- Overall improved efficiency (up to 40% more efficient)
- Highest fluid flow rate in its class
- Up to 5 times longer diaphragm life compared to other air operated diaphragm pumps
- Expanded material offering to handle endless applications
- Fewer parts than industry peers, the air valve is externally accessible so it can be serviced quickly and easily without uninstalling the diaphragm pump
- 2 in. (51 mm) ANSI end-porting
- Fluid flow up to 150 gpm (568 lpm)
- Fluid pressure to 120 psi (8.4 bar, 0.84 MPa)
- Lube-free operation
- Epoxy-coated air section for tough environmental conditions