Husky 1590 Double Diaphragm Pump
Graco’s Husky 1590 – 1-1/2″ Air Driven
The Husky 1590 air-operated diaphragm pump features a patented, high-reliability closed centre air valve that is online serviceable and an epoxy-coated air section for tough environmental conditions.
Available in Aluminium, Stainless Steel, PVDF or Polypropylene fluid sections.
- Up to 5 times longer diaphragm life compared to other air operated diaphragm pumps in its class
- Expanded material offering to handle endless applications
- Fewer parts than industry peers, the air valve is externally accessible so it can be serviced quickly and easily without uninstalling the diaphragm pump
- Offered in ATEX configuration.
- 3/4 in (19.05 mm) centre- and end-porting
- No seals to leak or fail
- Quiet running less than 85 dBa with easy-to-use remote muffler capability for even lower noise levels
- Easy-to-service air valve and ball checks