Gmax 5900 Airless Sprayer
Petrol powered Gmax 5900 Airless Sprayer by Graco
With a 200cc Honda engine and the ability to spray up to 1.6 gallons per minute (6.1 liters per minute), the GMAX II 5900 is the industry standard for the professional contractor who sprays a wide variety of coatings on residential, commercial and industrial jobs.
Graco GMAX ProContractor Series gas-powered airless paint sprayers are designed to deliver speed & performance so you can get to the next jobsite faster and increase your profits.
You can have full trust in your equipment. The Honda engine is reliable, powerful and easy to start. Featuring an oil alert system. This will shut down the engine when oil levels are getting too low to prevent damage. You can have peace of mind when working on any job!
Part number: 17E832
Everyday Reliability. Graco GMAX Standard Series gas-powered airless paint sprayers deliver unmatched durability and performance, with the capability to handle the widest range of tip sizes, longer hose lengths and heavier coatings with ease.
Click here to see a range of our other petrol powered units.
Experienced contractors know the difference. Graco professional petrol sprayers are solid investments that perform reliably, year after year.
Graco is committed to providing the highest quality petrol airless sprayers available, backed by the industry’s best warranty.
100% factory-tested and field-proven Graco professional petrol sprayers are designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA.
Behind every Graco sprayer is the industry’s strongest warranty. You may never use Graco’s warranty — but if you do, we will be there.
Endurance Vortex MaxLife Piston Pump
- Superior pump life
- Breakthrough vortex rotating rod technology
- Repack the pump in minutes with the new QuikPak Cartridge System
- Lasts 6X longer between repacks with innovative MaxLife technology
- Oversized passages for high velocity flow to rotate piston for even wear
- Repack pump in minutes with new QuikPak cartridge repair system
ProConnect 2 Pump Replacement System
- Pump swaps in 1-minute or less – no tools, pins or parts to lose
- Eliminate costly downtime
QuikReel Hose Management System
- Easy hose management
- Deploy and rewind up to 300 feet (90 meters) of hose in seconds
- No twisting, kinking, and coiling
- Use only the hose you need — the rest stays on the reel
Crushproof Inlet Strainer
- Durable filtration
- Stands up to harsh impacts to maintain even flow through filter
- Consistent spray fan & pressure control
- Handles the widest range of coatings with the most consistent fan pattern
- Lowest dead band at any pressure
WatchDog Pump Protection System
- Automatically prevents pump damage if material supply is too low
Precision Advantage Drive
- The longest lasting drive
- Improved jobsite conditions with extremely quiet operation
- Lifetime Warranty
- Reliable, powerful & easy-to-start
- Oil Alert shuts down engine to prevent damage if oil level drops too low
- Contractor Preferred
Contractor PC Spray Gun
- All-day comfort & control
- Lightest weight gun in its class
- Up to 50% lighter trigger pull force
- E-Z Fit adjustable trigger length
- Complete gun rebuild in seconds with ProConnect cartridge
- More info: graco.com/ContractorPC
- Easy Out Pump Filter
- Heavy-Duty Prime Valve
- LED Display
- Rugged, Durable Cart Design