1:1 Ratio Diaphragm Pump
The Binks DX70 is a high specification, air powered 1:1 ratio double diaphragm pump. It is specifically developed for the direct supply of paints and materials to spray guns.
The pump features a unique diaphragm no-crease shape for a long and durable working life DX70 also includes a “built-in” fluid regulator which ensures a constant and virtually pulse free fluid delivery. this allows for a direct feed to spray guns without the expense and complications of an additional fluid regulator or surge chamber.
Strouds stock a range of DX70 packages including wall and cart mounts, with suction or gravity feeds. Contact us today for more information and pricing.
- Acetal pump body with st. st. balls and soft seats for universal paint compatibility including ceramic glaze coatings
- The unique diaphragm design and “built in” fluid regulator provide consistent pressure and readily adjustable paint flow
- The Non-stall air valve provides smooth, quiet and surge free paint delivery up to 1000 cc/ minute
- Clearly labelled Air regulators provide independent control of pump and spray gun fluid and air pressures
- Quick release air, fluid inlet and outlet connections for faster maintenance
- Re-circulation/dump valve accessory for faster colour changes reducing down time, saving time and money
- Pump outfit mountings include Cart, Wall, 25L Pail & Tripod outfits with or without spray guns & hoses
- Outfits with Fluid filter are available for finer paint finishes