45:1 Ratio Airless King Sprayer
Includes Standard Filter, Heavy Duty Cart, Air Controls, Siphon Kit, Hose, Gun, Lubricator
High-quality, high-volume, high-pressure. The Graco King pneumatic airless sprayers are the most powerful machines for protective coatings, therefore, they are the pumps you need. Furthermore, the system provides the applicator with output values, pressure ratios and pumping capacities never seen before.
The Graco King units are also designed to withstand the harshest environmental conditions. They easily handle the toughest protective coatings and corrosion control applications. With ten different ratios available, there is a sprayer with the correct pressure and flow characteristics for your application.
Part number: K45FH2
- Simple maintenance – This air motor has 50% less parts when compared to the NXT valve, making maintenance and troubleshooting easy. All motor parts are easily accessible and require simple maintenance.
- Improved icing performance – Thermally isolated poppets are mounted separately and insulated from motor castings that can often drop below freezing. The newly designed poppets and external pilot lines virtually eliminate pilot valve freezing that can result in an instant stop. The icing potential has been reduced by up to 70%.
- Less pulsation – with more than 145% higher exhaust capacity in the air valve, you’ll achieve a faster, smoother changeover. Eliminating the “wink” in your pattern – it is a difference you will feel.
- Improved sealing and strength Improved sealing and strength with the improved edge loading and seven throat pickings instead of five. The new MaxLife™ pump Lowers are designed for the most demanding jobs, providing unmatched durability and life.
- Multi-gun capabilities Graco’s powerful new air motor lets you use multiple guns with almost no perceivable pulsation. A new manifold has been designed to simplify the installation of multiple guns.