XP50 Plural-Component Sprayer
For jobs requiring more volume (4500 to 5000 psi)
Engineered for more flow capacity, the XP50 is great for applications where you want to spray with multiple guns or larger tip sizes. The XP50 provides more production, so you can get the job done faster.
- Medium to high solids coatings
- Hybrid urethane quick-set materials
- Epoxy primers and topcoats
- Properly conditioned high solids coatings
XP50 – Quick Set Packages
- Optimized for quick-setting hybrid and elastomeric urethane coatings
- Includes a modified mix manifold (typically remote mounted) with fluid pressure gauges and solvent valves for both A and B materials, plus a shorter 10 ft (3.0 m) static mix line to the spray gun. Heated hose is optional.
- Ideal replacement for Graco King Hydra-Cat™ quick-set packages
Click here to download a PDF on this product