Saniforce Diaphragm Pumps
When other pumps fail, Graco pumps excel!
Graco’s SaniForce 515, 1040, 1590 and 2150 air-operated diaphragm pumps not only have flow rates up to 25% greater than many competitive pumps with PTFE diaphragms, but have one of the best, most durable, lube-free air valves in the industry.
Ideal for applications requiring high flow rates and portability, Graco’s dependable diaphragm pumps offer a wide range of food-grade elastomers including Santoprene, PTFE, and overmolded EPDM/PTFE.
- 1.0 in (25.4 mm) tri-clamp connections
- Flow rates of 16 gpm (61 lpm
- 1.5 in (38 mm) tri-clamp connections
- Flow rates of 40 gpm (151 lpm
- 2.0 in (50 mm) tri-clamp connections
- Flow rates up to 90 gpm (340 lpm)
- 2.5 in (63.5 mm) tri-clamp connections
- Flow rates up to 150 gpm (568 lpm)
Click here to download a PDF on these products